Shark Bay is the world's largest man-made lagoon system for sharks and houses some of the most awe-inspiring of the species in an innovative exhibit.
Shark Bay comprises of three main zones all allowing for unsurpassed viewing and interaction, including a touch pool, a snorkel and dive lagoon and a shark lagoon housing the world's most feared sharks.
The two-level exhibit provides spectacular viewing for visitors both above-water as well as underwater through three 10 x 3 metre windows, allowing them to come face to face with the large sharks, stingrays and a range of exotic tropical fish.
The starfishes can be found in many difference colors such as orange, red, blue, yellow and more.
Each of them has its own unique shape and colors.
Does it look familiar to you? It's similar to the one we saw in Redang Island, but the spots are slightly smaller.
I was so busy snapping photos until I didn't even notice that Nigel has actually took a silly photo of mine.
Is this some kind of sea cactus or what? Please help me to identify the "unknown object".
The size and the shape of these sea cucumbers are vary from those we had seen before.
If I'm not mistaken, it should be another type of yellow sea cucumber.
Oh wow, there were too many fishes there! I can hardly capture every single one of them...
Unidentified yellow colored tropical fishes.
The stingray was so close to us that it can be reached easily by using our hands.
Another group of tropical fish...
P.S. Happy Mother's Day to my dearest mommy and all the moms in this world! I will always love you and miss you no matter where I am.














Wah, so many sea creatures there! The starfish is nice, and the blue sea cucumber!!!
ReplyDeleteakira 思胜:
ReplyDeleteYeah, too many see creatures to be captured!!! Stay tuned for the second part =D
What necessary words... super, a remarkable idea
ReplyDelete