Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Australia Zoo: Kids Zoo


Photobucket

Kids Zoo is a mini zoo opened for not only kids but everyone to hand-feed the baby animals, such as piglets, goats, sheep, and others. Each pack of the animal food costs only 50 cent. Which means, you'll get to enjoy being licked by them with just a small amount of money, LoL!

Photobucket

The piglets are hyperactive, moving here and there non-stop. Furthermore, the shape of their bodies are similar to Dachshund's (腊肠狗). Hehe, I like their curly tails though =P

Photobucket

This black piglet seems to be less popular among his "buddies".

Photobucket

Australian calves have thicker and longer fur. I remember when I was still a kid, my sis and I used to chase away those nasty cows that came to destroy our banana trees. I know, it sounds unbelievable but we were grown up in a small town. That's one of the adventurous "missions" we did and made us feel brave.

Photobucket

It must be a very old goat, too old until he doesn't have enough energy to move around.

Photobucket

Did someone just shear its fur? They appear to be shorter than usual.

Photobucket

Mek...mek... goat milk, anyone?

Photobucket

I was so afraid that the goat might accidentally kiss my chubby face.

4 comments:

  1. Too bad i can only see the first two piglets pictures, hope to see all, maybe my laptop memory is too low.

    So fun! I wish i was there too! ^^
    You are studying or working in Australia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god! those piggys are so adorable. super duper cute lah... where is it?? i wanna give a visit there one day. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chobits:
    Aww, you only saw the first 2 photos? Maybe you can try cleaning up the cache files. Hehe, the trip to Australia Zoo was really fun, get to see a lot of animals which cannot be seen in Malaysia. Btw, I'm a student here, but working part-time as well ^^

    queenz:
    I felt the same way too! Those piggies are really cute. FYI, the Australia Zoo (Home of Crocodile Hunter) is located in Sunshine Coast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sist.... wow you have really nice blog... very personal,nice pic,n also informative hehehe love it... keep up the good work :-)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...