Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Home-Cooking: Nasi Lemak


Nasi Lemak

My boi had a haircut today at Price Attack, he's now looking so much better with his short hair (at least that's what I think). Still, I feel awkward looking at his new haircut. Haha, just ignore me! After visiting the hair salon, we spent our leisure time doing groceries and shopping in the city as I only have one "free day" for it each and every week. While we were doing groceries in Coles, all of a sudden, my boi requested me to prepare "Nasi Lemak" for the dinner tonight. So here it is, the "Nasi Lemak" I've prepared for my dearest boi boi.

Nasi Lemak

These are the ingredients used:
  • Rice
  • Coconut Milk
  • Groundnuts
  • Chicken Drumsticks
  • Dried Anchovies (ikan bilis)
  • Sambal with Prawns
  • Eggs
  • Cucumber
  • Shrimp Paste (Belacan)
Supre 7/8 Length Tights & Hair

Supré 7/8 Length Tights and hair bands from Sportsgirl.

Photobucket

A small little birthday gift from Olivia, thanks girl! *cuddle*

4 comments:

  1. Haha, sofa again!!!
    hehe...

    Wanna eat that nasi lemak lar, u made me hungry in the middle of nite lar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah. You've finally tried cooking nasi lemak! Hehe. Looking awesome! Sadly I can't get much ingredients here. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow....nasi lemak.....
    the most calories food is nasi lemak....bware....wakakka

    ReplyDelete
  4. akira 思胜:
    You're really quick! Hehe, make sure u fill your stomach before visiting my blog next time =P

    silverisle:
    Yup, my boi misses "Nasi Lemak" too =D As for the ingredients, I just can't get "Pandan" leaves here, others are still easy to find.

    名叫羊羽的路人:
    LoL, I know but we could only have it once in a year =P so it's not a big deal at all...

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...