Friday, May 23, 2008

Australia Zoo: Wetlands and Kookaburra


Australia Zoo: Wetlands Birds

Sorry guys, this one is going to be a really short and quick post, as I'm currently busy doing my assignments and exam preparation. I hope you enjoy these photos taken in Australia Zoo!

Australia Zoo: Long Legged

Australia Zoo:  The Majestic Tiger

I still prefer the White Tiger we saw in Dreamworld's Tiger Island.

Australia Zoo: Elephants

Australia Zoo: Elephants Holding Hands

Aww, the elephants are holding each other's "hand".

Australia Zoo: Lovely Swan Couple

“鸳鸯戏水”

Australia Zoo: Bird

Australia Zoo: Komodo Dragon

That's the only Komodo Dragon there, I bet it's feeling lonely without a girl friend / friends to keep him company.

Australia Zoo: Australian Lizard

An Australian lizard that I've never seen before...

Australia Zoo: Kookaburra (front)

It reminds me of the Kookaburra song, lets sing along with me...

"Kookaburra sits on the old gum tree,
Merry merry king of the bush is he.
Laugh, Kookaburra, laugh, Kookaburra,
Gay your life must be!"

Photobucket

"Kookaburra sits on the old gum tree,
Eating all the gum drops he can see.
Stop Kookaburra, stop Kookaburra
Save some there for me!"

Photobucket

"Kookaburra sits on the old gum tree,
Counting all the monkeys he can see.
Laugh Kookaburra, laugh Kookaburra
That's not a monkey, that's me!"

P.S. Happy Birthday to Alex, who'll be celebrating his 23rd birthday on May 25th.

5 comments:

  1. sofa! very nice place~ a lil' diff from zoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat camera u are using@?!??!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhjohn:
    Hmm, what's the different? The animals are not in cage?

    kyo:
    Sony DSC-T100, anything wrong with the photos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah, a nice place to go lar... feeling like going to zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. akira 思胜:

    Yep, u should go there sometime when you're free. I heard that the one in Taiping is quite nice, lots of animals =D The very first and last time I went to "Zoo Negara" was around 18 years ago, LoL!

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...