Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Avril Lavigne / Leona Lewis - I Will Be


Photobucket
Limited Edition CD/DVD (NTSC/Region 0) pressing includes a bonus DVD plus five bonus audio tracks: 'Alone', 'I Will Be', 'I Can Do Better' (Acoustic Version), 'Girlfriend' (Mandarin Version) and 'Girlfriend' (Submarines Remix). The bonus DVD features four songs filmed live at the Orange Lounge ('Everything Back But You', 'Girlfriend', 'Hot' and ' When You're Gone') plus three music videos ('Girlfriend', 'When You're Gone' and 'Hot'. Sony/BMG. 2007. — Amazon.com


You might wanna listen to the unofficial remix version of "I Will Be" by the Canadian pop punk princess, Avril Lavigne and the winner of the third series of The X Factor UK television talent show, Leona Lewis. The ballad track co-written by Avril Lavigne, is recorded in Leona Lewis's debut album Spirit, which was released on 08 April 2008.

Avril Lavigne - I Will Be Lyrics

There's nothing I could say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you mean to me
All the pain, the tears I cried
Still you never said goodbye
And now I know how far you'd go

I know I let you down
But it's not like that now
This time I'll never let you go

Chorus
I will be all that you want
And get myself together
'cus you keep me from falling apart
All my life
I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything okay

I thought that I had everything
I didn't know what life could bring
But now I see, honestly
You're the one thing I got right
The only one I let inside
Now I can breathe 'cus you're here with me

And if I let you down
I'll turn it all around
'cus I will never let you go

Repeat Chorus

'cus without you I can't sleep
I'm not gonna ever ever let you leave
You're all I've got
You're all I want (yeah)
And without you
I don't know what I'd do
I could never ever live a day without you
Here with me do ya see
You're all I need

And I will be all that you want
And get myself together
'cus you keep me from falling apart
All my life (my life)
I'll be with you forever (forever)
To get you through the day
And make everything okay (okay)

I will be (I'll be) all that you want
And get myself together
'cus you keep me from falling apart
All my life
I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything okay

Disclaimer: All the music / videos above are solely for sharing and promotional purpose. Please support original!

6 comments:

  1. avril's fans is here again...

    is dat her new song? im just came back from national service, so duno any latest news of her....

    anyway, thnks for dropping by my blog, heehee! linked you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 天狼星:

    Hihi, welcome back my friend! The 2 songs are pretty "new" to me as they're only included in the limited version of "The Best Damn Thing" in certain regions.

    Btw, thanks for linking me! Feel free to read the content and listen to her new songs =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. chloe:

    Hi and thanks, girl! Hope u have a great day too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the duet version of I Will Be:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46KHVzFgDK4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi anonymous, thanks a bunch for the video on youtube. I've got the song with me but somehow the one I uploaded to imeem has been cut down to 5 seconds preview only.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...