Thursday, February 7, 2008

大年初一: 年年有 “鱼”


年年有“鱼”

Aww, I'm so tired today! Although I don't really feel like working on Chinese New Year but still I need to go to work on these few days.

四川麻婆豆腐

These are the two special dishes I prepared for “大年初一” aka the first day of Chinese New Year.

海底椰

My family gonna have “开年饭” early in tomorrow's morning. “开年饭” on the second day of Chinese New Year (年初二) is very important to Cantonese people as it has a very significant relation to the fortune of the new year.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Christina.
    Fantastic posting. Very nice.

    Happy chinese New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. david santos:

    Hi there, thanks for visiting.
    Happy Chinese New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Chinese New Year from team CekikDarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, gymz~!

    Wish U have a happy CNY too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。

    ReplyDelete
  6. netster:

    谢谢,我也在此恭祝你:

    “鼠年行大运”!

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...