Friday, May 16, 2008

Sea World: Random Photos


Photobucket

I love the group shot very much, everyone looks great in it!

Sea World: Sea World Monorial

The Sea World Monorail System has made it easy for visitors to travel from one place to another within a short period of time.

Sea World: Mini Train

This attractive looking mini train is most suitable for family riding, and for those of you that enjoy sight-seeing.

Sea World:  Planet SOS in 4D

Planet SOS is a magical and entertaining animated film with enchanting animal stars. If you happen to visit this theme park in the future, please make sure you will never ever miss out the spectacular 4-D presentation.

Sea World: The Entrance of Planet SOS

Here we come, Planet SOS!!! Everyone was queuing up and waiting to get the 4-D glasses at the main entrance. And of course, don't forget to return the glasses when the show ends!

Sea World: Inside Planet SOS

My surroundings seem "normal" when I put on the glasses, except the extra rainbow colors on the screen of my mobile phone. I just can't wait to watch the movie no more!

Sea World: Inside Planet SOS

After a brief introduction, the show has finally begun. I must say all of us were pretty amazed by the effects of the glasses, as well as other special effects such as the water drops which were actually splashing on us.

Sea World: The Castle

Who else?! It's my dearest boiboi and I...

Sea World: Pirate Ship

Hooray, the most anticipated moment has come! Almost all of us took the adventurous ride but Benny and Sally. Benny has captured the whole "Pirate Ship Riding" with his personal handy cam though. I'm still waiting for him to copy the video for me =x

Sea World: Dive Class

Dive Class, the game is all about teamwork and your body stamina. There were 4 pairs of us (David and JoJo, Jim and his gf, Nigel and Vicky, my boi and I) competing with each other to see who would be the first pair reaching the top.

Sea World: Sesame Street

Haha, Australia's very first Sesame Street (芝麻街) attraction is now open at Sea World!

Sea World: Dolphin Cove

That's me with the world’s most popular and endearing marine mammals. The five pools at Dolphin Cove contain more than 17 million litres of water and the attraction includes a 2500 seat undercover viewing area. I've taken more than 50 photos of the Dolphin Show but somehow, I do not intend to place any of them in my blog.

Sea World: Ready 'N Go

Wait a minute, don't count my boi in! His heart is too weak for the rollercoaster ride. Be patient, you shall get to see the trilling rollarcoaster trail in my upcoming post.

Sea World: Corkscrew Rollercoaster

You do love rollercoaster too, don't you?

5 comments:

  1. been to dreamworld? it's even more fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haan:

    Yup, I've been to Dreamworld in April of this year =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah, so many things to play there... So fun ya~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo nice.... >< i wan goooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. akira 思胜:
    It was quite fun but the thrilling rides are not as many as Dreamworld got.

    joshuaongys:
    Get a flight ticket from KL -> Gold Coast now, I think the flight fair is pretty cheap now ^^

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...