Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Dearest BB


Photobucket

I was supposed to be working this morning, but somehow Cloe replied my call before I dress up to work, saying that she'd be able to replace my morning shift. I felt very happy indeed, as I could spend my whole day celebrating my boi's birthday with him. Please don't be shocked when seeing so many birthday posts in my blog, we have 3 "May Stars" alone in this house.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Our first plan of the day was to watch Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull. At first, I thought that this two-and-a-half-hour long movie would be pretty dull and boring but no, it wasn't boring at any point! In fact, I love the comedy / action movie very much! I was laughing out loud like a mad lady in the cinema *blush* And trust me, you won't see me laughing when watching films such as The Superhero Movie or Ah Long Ptd Ltd 《老师嫁老大》.

Photobucket

After the movie, we planned to have a rich dinner and birthday celebration in one of the restaurants in town, but who knows... none of them was opened except those fast food restaurants. With no other choice, we headed back to Grand Central to have our very late "brunch". This time, we bought a Choc Gateau Log (chocolate cake) from Michel's Pattisserie and a White Maison Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Grape Drink for tonight. At the same time, we happened to bump into David and Jojo while doing our routine groceries in Coles.

Photobucket

At night, together with the couple, we went to have dinner at Bamboo's (my working place). We ordered a Seafood Beancurd Soup (海鲜豆腐汤), a Salt & Pepper Squid (椒盐鱿鱼), a Sizzling Beancurd (铁板烧豆腐), a Duck with Chinese Mushroom (冬菇鸭煲), and Steamed Chicken (白切鸡). Argh, I was so dumb for not bring the camera along with me! Else, you'd get to see all those mouth-watering dishes right in front of your eyes now...

3 comments:

  1. soo nice... have a post for u boi... my girl will never do so... sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. somewhere in singapore:
    Thank you, my friend!

    joshuaongys:
    *swt* Why not?

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...