Tuesday, May 20, 2008

American Idol David Cook


Please Vote for David Cook
American Idol Season Finale
Tuesday, May 20, 2008.

Photobucket

******** I HEART DAVID COOK ********

Birth Name: David Roland Cook
Birth Date: December 20, 1982
Hometown: Blue Springs, Missouri, USA
Favorite Quote: "Pain don't hurt." - Patrick Swayze in "Roadhouse"
Audition City: Omaha, Nebraska.
Musical Influences: Our Lady Peace, Big Wreck.

Check out the American Idol's shocking performance all the way from Top 24 to Top 3, and also his very first audition in Omaha and Hollywood. The hottie has an absolutely great and powerful vocal, I simply love his singing, his stunning performances, his attitude, and everything about him. When I first heard of David Cook's version of "Always Be My Baby", I felt touched and amazed by his own unique way of singing the song by Mariah Carey. I must say, it was a love at first sight. So c'mon people, let's show your love and support to David Cook!!!

Photobucket

Click on the links below to watch his video now:

Who's gonna be the big winner of the night? David Cook or David Archuleta? Please stayed tune as the result will be released tomorrow! Hurry up and cast your vote to David Cook Now !!!

Disclaimer: All the videos above are solely for sharing and promotional purpose. Please support original!

6 comments:

  1. Honestly to say, I like his voice to!!! Way to go David!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch American Idol but I've watched a couple of his videos and the other David's videos, I prefer him too! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard his name quite often recently and he melted my heart when I look his cute pictures. Too bad, I have not watch or hear any songs from him yet. Maybe I should check it out now!!! oh gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe .. David Archuleta supporter here ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, a huge thanks to everyone for their support! David Cook has been announced as the winner of American Idol Season 7!!! *cheers*

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...