Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Beauty of Autumn


The photos are "freshly captured" by me in this late evening, they're sequentially arranged according to the time its taken. My most favorite photo of the day would the last shot, the colors of the autumn sky was amazingly beautiful and captivating. So, which of them is your favorite? And if you have something to comment about, just drop me a line, thanks!

Nelson Street

Nelson Street, which is located on opposite of Baker Street.

Autumn Goobye

It's my second favorite photo!

Symbiosis

I named it "Symbiosis", the cowbirds eat insects / parasites off the cow and horse.

Chestnus Tree

This Spanish Chestnut Tree was planted by John Handley of Paradise Farm between 1865-1875.

Chestnuts

The chestnuts are falling all over the ground.

The Memorial Stone

The Memorial Stone

Sunset

The wonderful sunset...

The Field of Brown Grass

The field of brown grass...

The Sheeps

The sheep are on the way going back home, before the sun sets.

The Sheep Farm

The sheep farm is situated in the middle of the huge grass field.

Refuge Island

Refuge island, also known as a pedestrian refuge or pedestrian island.

Colorful Evening Sky

The autumn sky in red and blue.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, such a nice place and great photos taken!!! I like the photo with sunrise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, would you like to exchange links?

    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. akira:

    Haha, thanks but that's a sunset! =P

    florence:

    Sure thing, just gimme a buzz when you're done. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aikz, paiseh neh... I expected it is a sunrise... hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Akira 思胜:

    LoL, it's proven that u didn't really read my post content =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. no lar, I did read through... Just my mindset is sunrise mar...

    ReplyDelete
  7. akira 思胜:

    那总算你还有我的心!Don't be mad, k? I was just teasing u =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the second photo, the one of the fence on Nelson Street. Fantastic shot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ourToowoomba.com:

    Thanks, I love that shot too! It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...