Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sea World: Shark Bay (Part II)


Shark Bay: Above-water View

The spectacular view from above the Snorkel and Dive Lagoon.

Shark Bay: Smooth Hammerhead Shark

The great hammerhead is the ninth largest shark that uses its oddly shaped head to improve its ability to find prey. The wide-set eyes give it a better visual range than most other sharks.

Shark Bay

That's a Nurse Shark I guess...

Shark Bay

First of all, so sorry to all my dearest friends and readers. I'm having serious difficulty identifying all these shark species, as most of them look pretty similar to me. All I know is, they're keeping all the world's most feared sharks here in the Shark Bay of Sea World.

Shark Bay: Oh-So-Crowded

It was so crowded in the Underwater Viewing Gallery, especially on public holidays. Everyone was squeezing in and out of that area.

Photobucket

Crikey!!! That's the largest stingray I've ever seen in close distance! Our beloved "Crocodile Hunter", Steve Irwin was killed by a stingray too, remember?

Shark Bay

Isn't this the legendary Great White Shark?

Shark Bay:

Shark Bay

Beautiful yellow, black, and white striped fishes...

Shark Bay

I like the triangular shape of this shark.

Shark Bay: Tiger Shark

I assume that's a Tiger Shark.

Shark Bay

By the way, I don't remember seeing any Whale Shark here though...

6 comments:

  1. Wow, great white shark and stingray! I wanna see them also in front of me... hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..

    thnx for dropping by my blog...
    actually, maybe the girls in miss perak contest is pretty..
    but i still dun like la..

    hehehe the left one looks rather mature dun u tink so?! heheh

    c ya...

    ReplyDelete
  3. dropping by...wow..u seem so enjoyable everyday...
    hope to see these sea creature in front my eyes one day..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful place to visit. You have some beautiful photographs. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...great underwater world!
    U hv taken so many nice and clear picture! So awesome~

    ReplyDelete
  6. akira 思胜:
    Hmm, is there any similar underwater viewing gallery in Malaysia? I had been to the one on Langkawi Island, but not as many sharks as Sea World has...

    teddy:
    Heya, it's good to see u here! The lady on left looks great in the photo, but I'm not sure whether she looks good in real life or not =X

    --ping--:
    LoL, oh yeah... I believe the day will arrive very soon! Hang on there ^_^

    kathleen marie:
    Hi Marie, thank you for visiting here. U have a great day too!

    GeOk kEE好きな♡ うち:
    *blushes* Thanks for ya compliment =D

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...