Friday, April 15, 2016

Koh Samui: Fisherman's Village and Bophut Beach


Sometimes, it can be pretty frustrating when you spent quite a certain amount of time to edit and upload the photos only to realize later that they have actually been re-sized in the first place during download. Or rather say, I downloaded the wrong image size without even realizing it!!! Grrrrrr... Time and effort well wasted, Christina! Please tell me that they look OK so I can leave them here as they are with less guilt =p

This takes us back to my Samui Island Trip back in the month of Christmas last year. We were killing time at the Fisherman's Village and Bophut Beach after settling down in our temporary "home". I believe no caption is necessary as most of the shots are candid.

Happy flyday and enjoy!!! ☺☺☺

Koh Samui: Bophut Beach

Koh Samui: Bophut Beach

Koh Samui: Bophut Beach

Koh Samui: Bophut Beach

Koh Samui: Bophut Beach

Koh Samui: Bophut Beach

Koh Samui: Bophut Beach

Koh Samui: Bophut Beach

Koh Samui: Bophut Beach

Koh Samui: Bophut Beach

Koh Samui: Bophut Beach

Koh Samui: Bophut Beach

Koh Samui: Bophut Beach

Koh Samui: Bophut Beach

Koh Samui: Bophut Beach

Koh Samui: Fisherman's Village

Koh Samui: Fisherman's Village

Photo credit to Bee Prince (he's in my friendly link list if you notice) and Mr. Tour Guide. Thanks for the great photos guys!

1 comment:

  1. The photos are great though! I always adore how you take your photos. They are so great. And I love your dress here! :)

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...