Sunday, May 25, 2008

Crispy Roasted Pork / Seow Bak / Siu Yuk


Crispy Roasted Pork Belly

Last night, my friend told me that he'll be going down to Sunnybank, Brisbane for groceries, as he always does. My first reaction was to ask him buy Crispy Roasted Pork / Seow Bak / Siu Yuk / 烧肉 for me, cause my boi really loves eating "Seow Bak".

Crispy Roasted Pork Belly

Now, try to guess how much does it cost for a kilo of "Crispy Roasted Pork Belly"? It's freaking 23 Australian dollars !!! I know that's expensive but we've only had it once so far (within one whole year).

Seow Bak / Siu Yuk

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Nigel for being so helpful and nice to us.

Photobucket

At the same time, I received a meaningful birthday gift from Nigel as well. Although it's a bit late, but still I wanna thank him from the bottom of my heart.

Another Birthday Present

A custom printed cup with our photo on it. I promise, I'll bring it back to Malaysia with me.
Friendship forever!

5 comments:

  1. 为什么一天到晚引诱我?
    我饿到想吃了你

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, siew bak!!!! Sometimes i love to eat, sometimes I dont... haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's really expensive. Why don't you try making it yourself? Me and my friends have tried. =D

    I'm not a big fan of seow bak, so I only helped out a little here and there, but it wasn't hard at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. red:
    呵呵,对不起咯!我想你在那儿应该经常可以吃到美味的烧肉吧...

    字言字语:
    你应该说幸福的男人才对吧!哈哈!我特地托朋友买给我的男朋友吃的 =P

    akira 思胜:
    o.O Same here! Just don't take it too often until u get scared of its flavor.

    silverisle:
    Hehe, I was too lazy to find the recipe and make it by myself. Mind to share it with me? Maybe I could try it out some time after I finish my final exams. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...