Thursday, May 15, 2008

My 23rd Birthday Bash


Michel's Patisserie

Guess what?! I have two birthday cakes for my 23rd birthday this year!!!

Michel's Caramel Cheesake (1st Birthday Cake)

My first birthday cake is a Caramel Cheesecake from Michel's Patisserie.

Maison

Maison Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Grape Drink.

Supre Hooded Self Tie Duffle Coat

One of my birthday presents, Hooded Self-Tie Duffle Coat from SUPRÉ.

Photobucket

Thanks my dearest boiboi and his efforts in trying to make May 14th, 2008 (it's my first and probably my last birthday celebrated in Australia) as the most memorable day for me. I know that it's been quite a tiring day for you. *muackz*

Photobucket

Yay, my boi has bought an ice-cream cake from Baskin Robbins for my birthday.

Photobucket

We had a simple but pleasant dinner together, followed by a fun and exciting "Policeman and Killer" card game brought by Desmond.

Photobucket

My second birthday cake, "Love Potion".

Photobucket

From left to right: Desmond, Cloe, Ralph, Me, My Boi, Kodomo, Alex, Kah Peng & his gf.

Photobucket

Wee, it's time to blow the candles!!! Oopsie, there weren't any candles for me to blow anyway =x

Photobucket

Thanks for everyone's presence and also for the lovely birthday presents which I received today.

Photobucket

A big welcome to our new family members, Mr. Zebra and Ms. Wombat. Today onwards, my Patrick won't feel lonely no more, cause he's now having two new siblings to keep him company. Both my boi and I "adopted" this cute little wombat during our trip to Australia Zoo last Saturday. Also, thanks Kodomo, Desmond, and Kah Peng & his gf for the adorable zebra.

P.S. Updates or changes will be made on this post as soon as I come back from the movie. Thanks Erlynda and Eric Chan for the birthday posts dedicated to me.

13 comments:

  1. Happy Bthday 2U~
    MuaKkkk.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur baskin robbins cake is sooo nice!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, happy birthday to u ya!!! Wish ya all the best!!!

    Urh hum, i wanna eat the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah,is been awhile i didn't drop by your side.
    anyway,
    happy birthday to you!wuhoo!
    congrat on your 23th!forever young eh? :P
    hmm,that Caramel Cheesecake definitely looks special and delicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow baskin robbins cake, mmmmmm me likey :P so nice of him to plan out for you so many thing :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...
    SO great that u have a well planned and great birthday celebration..

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy belated birthday!!

    my fren's birthday was on the same day as urs too! he's in melbourne..lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. red:
    Thanks *muackz*

    erlynda:
    Hehe, it is... and I love it very much!

    akira 思胜:
    Thank u, Akira! There's still some left in the freezer if u want =P

    shiveeleaves:
    Yep, it's been a while... *cheers* forever young!!! Hehe, thank you, my friend.

    The Caramel Cheesecake tastes good but it's too sweet for me =D

    satkuru:
    I was quite surprised when he wanna get me a Baskin Robbins ice-cream cake for me.

    jacqueline:
    Thanks, but it was partially planned and partially unplanned though.

    steven:
    Thank u, Steven! I know that they are many ppl out there whose birthday falls on 14th of May ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  9. seems like u have an enjoyable birthday huh smile here smile there hahahahaha =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The "love potion" cake makes me hungry.Sweet memorable birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. joshuaongys:
    LoL, I simply like to smile when taking photos =P

    ericchan:
    Yep, I won't forget my 23rd bday celebration here in Aussie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey!

    I was looking up about supre hooded coats and their sizes. I know this is a long ago post, but do you still remember the size of your present?

    thanks!

    Love,
    passerby!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous:
    Heya! It was in size 8 / M if I'm not mistaken. They'd still be available in Supre during winter season =)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...