Saturday, February 23, 2008

Gold Coast's Dreamworld: Tiger Island Show (Part I)


It was 6 in the morning when I first get up from my bed, I had a bad feeling that today's weather gonna be burning hot as the temperatures have been raising since the previous few days. But, I never expect it to be as high as 40 °C (104 °F).

Tiger Presentation: Starving

Our buses departed on time and reached the destination, Dreamworld - Gold Coast Theme Park of Australia around 10 a.m. In Australia especially during summer, it's advisable to "Slip, Slop, Slap, Wrap". That is, slip on a shirt, slop on the sunscreen, slap on a hat and wrap on some sunnies to prevent and to protect yourself from getting skin cancer.

Tiger Presentation: I Need Privacy

The Tiger Island Show started at 12 noon with the presentation of a yellow-striped tiger, 2 yellow-striped cubs, and a huge white tiger (over 200 kg). There are only 2 shows available in one single day, so that the tigers could have enough time to rest.

Tiger Presentation: Burning Hot

Tiger Presentation: Break Wind

The tiger farted with his tail straight up in the air.

Tiger Presentation: Emotional

Sometimes, the tigers could be as emotional as human beings. The instructors simply can't do anything when a tiger refused to perform and started to roar with anger.

Tiger Presentation: Say Cheese

It seems like he was smiling happily towards the audiences, I really felt like touching one of them but it's gonna cost me a fortune to do so ($ 495 !!!) But, if you wish to get yourself a memorable piece of photoshopped photo with the tigers, it costs only $ 15 each.

Tiger Presentation: Warming Up

Tiger Presentation: What I'm Capable of

Check out the fascinating performance of these tigers in my future posts and also photos of Australian wildlife such as Koala Bear, Kangaroo, Emu, Dingo, Donkey and many, many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...