Redang is such a beautiful island
I can't help falling in love with the breath-taking beach views here.
It's really a nice place to visit during holidays
The weather is extremely hot with the big sun shining on us
*slap my naughty boi* Simply love this shot!
Come, enjoy swinging the hammock with me! ^^
We met a lot of Chinese from China during our trip to Perhentian and Redang Islands.
LoL, I was the one who came out with this pose.
The seawater is so clean and the white sandy beach is so soft =D
We can barely open my eyes to take photos ~.~
Enjoying the scenery under the big coconut trees
P.S. Please don't blame me for being lazy to edit / upload the photos cause they're damn lots of them, we brought 4 cameras there. I'm so tired now, nitez !~
Wow great pictures. The picture of you and your boyfriend sitting in the heart is so cute!
ReplyDeletehaha. I luv that one 2. *blush* u not planning 2 go Redang? It's da greatest season now!~
ReplyDeleteThe last time I went to perhentian, i stayed at Cocohut too! :-D
ReplyDeleteIn one of those cute little houses.
I miss Perhentian,,,,wish i can go there again soon.
Hehe, I miss that place too. Hope I can go there again when I'm back from Aussie. Really nice of u 2 drop by here. Thankz
ReplyDelete