Sunday, May 13, 2007

Redang Island



Redang is such a beautiful island


I can't help falling in love with the breath-taking beach views here.


It's really a nice place to visit during holidays


The weather is extremely hot with the big sun shining on us


*slap my naughty boi* Simply love this shot!


Come, enjoy swinging the hammock with me! ^^


We met a lot of Chinese from China during our trip to Perhentian and Redang Islands.


LoL, I was the one who came out with this pose.


The seawater is so clean and the white sandy beach is so soft =D


We can barely open my eyes to take photos ~.~


Enjoying the scenery under the big coconut trees

P.S. Please don't blame me for being lazy to edit / upload the photos cause they're damn lots of them, we brought 4 cameras there. I'm so tired now, nitez !~

4 comments:

  1. Wow great pictures. The picture of you and your boyfriend sitting in the heart is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I luv that one 2. *blush* u not planning 2 go Redang? It's da greatest season now!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last time I went to perhentian, i stayed at Cocohut too! :-D

    In one of those cute little houses.

    I miss Perhentian,,,,wish i can go there again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, I miss that place too. Hope I can go there again when I'm back from Aussie. Really nice of u 2 drop by here. Thankz

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...