Friday, May 18, 2007

Perhentian (Part III)




These are the photos taken during the last day of our trip to Perhentian and Redang Islands. On our way going back to my hometown, we stopped in Terengganu to have our lunch in one of the Malay restaurants which serves bad food and drinks, their services are even slower. Other than that, we also managed to buy some local fruits and products like "Keropok Lekor". Unfortunately, we saw one of the stalls which was selling turtle eggs in the market, aren't they prohibited from selling those protected turtle eggs?

Before we reach our hometown, we happened to drop by Banding to capture some photos. Banding Island is a good place for fishing, the water level has raised until so high as you can see in the photos.

2 comments:

  1. Finally you have taken out the photos and put in a slide. Should have done that earlier. It took me more than 5 minutes to see your photos.

    Anyway, thanks for dropping by. I have added you in my blogroll cos I like all your photos and articles. So I'll be visiting here often for more updates :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, sorry 'bout that =P thankz 4 added me. I'll link u back then ^^v

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...