Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Birthday 祝我生日快乐




Happy 22nd Birthday, Christina! *muackz*
Happy Birthday to those who are celebrating their birthdays today *huggiez*
Here, I'd like to dedicate this song to me, myself & I... not to forget every single one of you who wished me happy birthday. ^^v Thanks to my dearest chatting buddies in yahoo messenger who sang me birthday songs *blushes* Thanks my piggy boi who made me call him just to hear him wish me "Happy Birthday" =x
It's a sad song but I love the melody though *cheers*



温岚 - 祝我生日快乐

我知道伤心不能改变什么
那么让我诚实一点
诚实 难免有不能控制的宣泄
只有关上了门不必理谁
一个人坐在空的包厢里面
手机让它休息一夜
那上千个切掉回忆的画面
眼泪不能流过十二点
生日快乐
我对自己说
蜡烛点了
寂寞亮了
生日快乐
泪也融了
我要谢谢你给的你拿走的一切
还爱你的一点恨
还要时间
才能平衡
热恋伤痕
画面重生
祝我生日快乐

10 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe thx ah hao =D both of us already old ~.~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!!! Huggiez Wuggiez Tuggiez!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muakz!!! Happy bday sweetie pie!!

    XOXO, wif lots of love n kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lolz thank u nastasshea *muackz on both cheeks*

    ReplyDelete
  6. *blushes* tq zeezee *wipes zeezee's saliva on her face* =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy b-day 2 u.Happy b-day 2 u.Happy b-day 2 uuuuuuuuuu! Happy b-day 2 u!! Many happy return.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lolz, million thankz 4 da b'day song ^^ I ate non-stop 2day =X will post up da interesting photos l8r keke

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey Happy Birthday girl! Big girl already! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah fiona... can get married jor =X lolz, j/k. Not so fast >.<" thx 4 ur b'day wish muackz

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...