Thursday, May 17, 2007

My Birthday Celebration: Dinner Buffet at Tao E-Gate

















The Dishes





















.
.
.
.
.
Why did this stupid Christina posted so many scallop photos in one roll?
.
.
.
.
.
Haha, we actually ate all those and my boi ate the most!

See? =D

Thanks to the ginger slices.






Million thanks for those who sms-ed / pm-ed me just to wish me happy birthday. I really appreciate all of your wishes and greetings.

P.S. For those who are celebrating their birthdays within May 1st~31st you can pay a visit to Tao Restaurant in E-Gate and start enjoying 50% discount on their yummylicious plus extremely worthy buffet every evening.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    WOW all looks so GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! You lucky gal!!! I also want! Come come i steal someone's IC and go in on birthdayin these few days! Hehehe! Yumm yummmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz... juz RM 22.50 excluded service tax & gov tax per person after 50% dis ^^v

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...