Thursday, December 6, 2007

Working Life Begins


Alfredo Pasta

I've used Leggos' Alfredo Pasta Sauce to make pasta today. It's a creamy type of sauce flavoured with cheese and herbs, even yummier than Leggo's Cabonara Pasta Sauce which I've tried previously. There's a good news which I'd like share with u guys, the owner of that Chinese restaurant seemed very kind and friendly. If nothing goes wrong, I'll be start working next week onwards.

Tomorrow evening, I'll have to visit the restaurant again to get used with the environment as well as to observe how they perform their daily tasks. There are two shifts available in one day, 6 days a week. One good thing is that lunch and dinner are also provided, so basically I don't have to worry about my daily meals anymore.

This is not my first time working as a waitress, I was once a waitress in one of the restaurants in Gurney Plaza. Lets hope everything goes well, transportation no longer a problem to me as the restaurant is just 25 minutes walking distance away from my place. Happy working everyone!

2 comments:

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...