Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Phuket: Phi Phi Islands (Part II)


White Sandy Beach

Phi Phi is one of the loveliest in Southeast Asia and definitely a “superstar” island in Thailand. Why did I say that? The famous movie, "The Beach" starring Leonardo DiCaprio was filmed here in year 2000, it’s not just that, there are some other films which were shot here.

Maya Bay & Koh Phi Phi

Some of you might be wondering where am I now, why am I keep posting all these photos of Phuket. The answer is my whole family went to Phuket for holiday last week WITHOUT me. Sigh, how am I gonna join them while I’m still in Australia? Just wait until I graduate and go back to Malaysia. Lets get back to the island…

Second Beach of Phi Phi

Phi Phi has become a “hot” topic for every traveler that has been to this island. There are two islands here, Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Leh. The larger and inhabited, Phi Phi Don attracts hundreds of travelers to stay on its long sandy white shores, while Phi Phi Leh is completely free of human inhabitants.

Land of Phi Phi Island

The island is just 45 minutes away from Phuket, once you have been here, you will never forget its classic beaches, stunning rock formations, and vivid turquoise waters teeming with colorful marine life. An affordable vacation trip to Phi Phi Islands in this hot summer is just like being in heaven.

Aquamarine Sea

There are more beautiful photos coming up soon, so please stayed tune for future updates about Phuket and its small islands. Hopefully I'll be able to do a video blog in Phuket some time in the future, another one or two years later perhaps. Thanks for your patient while waiting for photos to load.

View from boat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...