Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Winter Solstice Festival (冬至节快乐) 2007


tong yuan

Happy Winter Solstice Festival to my family, my boi, and everyone in this world! Every year at this time, my mommy will make us yummy and delicious Cantonese-style Glutinous Rice Balls. It's cooked with pork and veggie, with just a little bit of white pepper powder and soya sauce will make it taste absolutely terrific.

When we were still kids, my sis and I used to play around with the glutinous rice flour, and came out with different funny shapes. There were times when we would compete with each other to see who will be the first one to complete all the ingredients given, and I always ended up being the last person. I miss those times...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...