Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Warmest & Sweetest Christmas Present


Merry Chistmas1

Just now, I had a conversation with my bro on MSN. He was trying to send me some kinda gif file but I declined it at the first time, cuz I was affraid that his messenger might be infected by virus again. You know, that kinda virus which sends unknown files to everyone on your buddy list automatically.

After I received the file, my bro actually told me that it took him 3 hours to complete this piece of free-hand drawing on the above by using Paint. I felt touched and surpised to get to know about it. It would be the warmest and sweetest Christmas "present" I ever received. I even put it as the header of my secondary blog - PinkyYY's DreamWorld. Thanks Ning!!! *huggiez*

James Bond Island

COMING RIGHT UP, updates on trip to James Bond Island!!! Please stayed tune...

4 comments:

  1. Nastasshea (www.naturallynesh.com)Wednesday, December 19, 2007

    Hahaha!! The picture is hilarious!! Darn funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah! James Bond Island on my bro's hand =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLz. So cute one your brother. But his drawing is nice eh. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, thankz! My bro has dimples but I don't >.<"

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...