Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Cherry Cheers My Day


Sweet Cherries

Whoah, it's my favourite cherries!!! *droolz* Any cherry lovers out there wanna share with me? =P Cherries have been shown to have several health benefits, it's rich in anthocyanins which help to reduce pain, inflammation, and act as potent antioxidants in the body. Furthermore, it contains high levels of melatonin that can strengthen our immune systems.


Siu Pak Choy

As usual, just stir-fry the "Siu Pak Choy" with small prawns, garlic mince and oyster sauce.

Mustard & Herbs Mushroom Chicken

This is my first time trying out this "Mustard and Herbs Marinate or Stir-fry Sauce". It's a fine blend of mustard, herbs, garlic and honey which tastes a bit weird for me, but no bad afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...