Monday, December 24, 2007

我猜我猜我猜猜猜 - 超Sexy火辣Party Queen


For those people who are staying home just like I am, feeling bored and got nothing to do maybe? It's just alright, come and join me to watch 我猜我猜我猜猜猜. This week's topic is "超 Sexy 火辣 Party Queen", seductive ain't it?

超Sexy 火辣 Party Queen

Man, I love this show!!! I enjoy seeing 宪哥 and 阿雅 making fun and fooling around. Whenever I'm watching it, I can't help but laughing out loud like a maniac. Lets cut the crap and watch it online now! Don't click if you have heart attack symptoms...

Disclaimer: All the videos above are solely for sharing and promotional purpose. Please support original!

4 comments:

  1. Awww.. why stay home leh? Go party lar. Wait.. what am I doing here too?? Haha. Anyway, Merry X’mas and a Happy New Year 2008. May this year and many years to come be filled with peace, love, joy, health and wealth :)

    http://www.crizlai.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Criz! You didn't go out as well? Haha! No party going on here 'cuz my boi already gone back to Malaysia >.<"

    ReplyDelete
  3. merry christmas and a happy new year:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u very much, sweetie! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...