Sunday, December 23, 2007

Nokia 888 Communicator


Nokia 888 Communicator

Nokia 888 Communicator is an amazing futuristic concept phone designed by a Turkish, Tamer Nakisci. The Nokia Benelux design award winning phone has caught my eyes when I was going through my e-mails a few weeks ago. Around 2 years back, I had received similar e-mails regarding such concept phones as well. So, today I decide to share it with you because good things are never too late to be shared.

Nokia 888 Communicator

The ultra slim phone has flexible touch screen, touch-sensitive body cover, and it's making use of liquid batteries and speech recognition technology. As you can see from the image above, its shape could be changed to suit your mood or whenever you feel like changing a new style. Wow, wearing it as a wristband is so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...