Sunday, April 8, 2007

My New Toshiba Satellite M100-1211E


Today, my boi and I bought 2 new Toshiba Satellite M100-1211E (same model) from House of Notebook. Now, we're officially having the same items as shown below...


My new Toshiba Satellite M100-1211E.


Upgraded my DDR2 SDRAM to 1GB but my boi upgraded to 2GB >.<" swt


Laptop Case


Inside of laptop case


FREE 1 year carry-in International Limited Warranty (parts and labor)
RM400 Cash Rebate


- Intel® Centrino® Duo Mobile Technology
=> Intel® Core™ Duo Processor T2250 (1.73GHz, 2MB L2 Cache, 533Mhz FSB)
=> Intel® PRO / Wireless Network Connection 802.11a/b/g
=> Intel® 945GM Express Chipset
- Genuine Windows Vista™ Home Basic
- 512MB DDR2 SDRAM
- 80GB SATA HDD
- DVD SuperMulti Double Layer Drive (DVD±RW/RAM)
- 14.0" WXGA 200NIT Clear SuperView TFT display
- Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950 up to 128MB shared VRAM
- Harman/Kardon® speakers with SRS TruSurround Sound
- 5-in-1 card reader, IEEE 1394 port
- Toshiba Spill-resistant keyboard
- 2.26kb with mist gray chassis
- 2-Year (after FREE upgrade) carry-in International Limited Warranty (parts & labor)


FREE 512 MB USB Flash Memory with
- USB extension cable
- Strap


FREE red devil doll (for female only) which my boi didn't get.


FREE USB Web Cam
- Resolution: 640x480, 320x240, 160x120
- Frame: 30 frames/second
- Focus: 3.0 cm to infinity
- Brightness: Automatic / Manual
- White Balance: Automatic/ Manul


FREE Creative headset
- L/R wearable
- Flexible Boom Mic
- In-Ear Headset
- Lightweight


FREE mon (monitor) cleaner / wrist cushion


FREE USB num pad


Notebook Security Lock @ RM8.00 only


FREE OEM Bag

8 comments:

  1. congrats new laptop haha ...

    muahhaha.. my HP higher specs .. n i bought it for a very very good price = rm3.9k. Heard dat model is now selling at around rm5.6k +

    Started using vista even b4 their official launch in msia, before CNY!!!

    Upgrade to Vista Home Premium la ... vista home basic like xp le .. u dont hav many graphic features.

    and now de laptop is my best companion here in Queensland!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.=" i dont really like much graphic features. im planning 2 change it 2 xp pro after i reach aus. hehe, vista was officially launched in Canada @ 23rd of Nov '03... 'bout msia, i think it was launched b4 CNY here in dell too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Christina,

    What a coincidence... I bought this exact same laptop in June 2007 in Malaysia but I'm still using it... not sure about you..

    I'm studying in Queensland too...

    Regards
    Vigita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vigita Soh:
    Hi Vigita, is this what we call "faith"? Hehe~ I'm still using it until now... it's quite a good notebook really. Whereabout in Queensland are u studying now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,

    Nice to hear from you...
    My laptop has been to service once and I changed the adaptor because I accidentally broke it... The condition of my laptop now is not that good, too slow... can't play any games... maybe I'm not good at maintaining it... thinking of buying a new one but I love my old one... lol

    I'm studying at QUT Brisbane... Which part of Malaysia are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vigita Soh:
    Mine is still working fine. I didn't use it much for gaming though, mainly because of its sucky built-in graphic card, hehe~

    I'm from Perak, what about you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yea.. agree with the sucky graphic card... i didn't paly games with it until recently i want to play some old games and realise it's shit...

    i'm from Sabah... nice talking to you.. nice blog you have here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vigita Soh:
    Haha, can't blame it xD

    Thanks and nice talking to you too!^^

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...