Sunday, April 29, 2007

My Pink Nuffnang Ads!!!


Wee... I'm so happy just now when I received an email from Nuffnang regarding the upcoming ads which will be placed in my blog. Take a look at it !!! ---> it's right there at the most top of my sidebar. Omg, it's in pink color !!! So sweet... Plus, it's my fave strawberry yogurt ^^v

Thanks Nuffnang and the advertiser for placing such a lovely ads in my blog. If you feel like placing ads on your website as a blogger or advertiser, go ahead to register yourself with Nuffnang now !!!

4 comments:

  1. hahaha I'm glad you love the ad Christina.

    -Timothy from Nuffnang

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course i luv it ^^ thankz u so much boss *huggiez*

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooo...that ad very fit in ur theme. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  4. fattien: *hopping around* yeah thx, extremely fit in =D

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...