Friday, April 20, 2007

What kinda virus is this?


What's wrong with my windows registry?! >.<" *sob sob*






  • Windows will auto restart when trying to execute "msconfig"
  • "regedit" cannot be used (reason: It has been locked by your administrator) I'm the administrator!!!
  • "Folder Option" under Tools is missing, unable to view hidden files.



  • Unknown folders created (Date: 08.01.06, Time: 9.02 A.M. Size: 41.6 ).


  • Conime.exe is suspected. (I don't remember seeing ping.exe in my windows task manager previously).



  • Windows will auto restart when trying to search for "coniman.exe" using my web browser.

  • Unable to install any kind of anti-virus program.



  • An installable Virtual Device Driver failed Dll initialization?!

  • Windows will auto restart when trying to perform Symantec Online Scanning.

4 comments:

  1. u might need to reformat ler..or try the online microtrend scan, maybe can scan out the virus..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, yeah i'm planning 2 reformat my drive C. Hope it works... else my data in other drives would be gone *cries*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there...I'm just passing through from MyBlogLog and saw this post. Thought maybe I could help out a bit...unless it's too late and you've reformatted everything ;)

    There's some folks discussing removal of that conime.exe file here: Kapersky Forums

    Good luck with it =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi mike, thankz 4 d info... it's really useful. I've cleaned da trojan last week but it infected my hdd again *sigh* unable 2 remove those even though i reformated my c drive. now imma try a steps u given 2 me. thx

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...