Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sushi King RM2 Privilege Bonanza



Terms & Conditions:
  1. The RM2 Privilege Bonanza is strictly for Sushi King Privilege Card Member only.

  2. All food wastage will be charged according to normal price.
  3. Promotion is not valid for Sushi King Privilege Card discount or other discounts.

  4. Promotion is not valid with other sushi you ordered from menu.

  5. The Sushi King Privilege Card member only can bring not more than 5 people.

  6. Promotion is applicable to sushi (ricebase) on all color plates on the belt except for Tsumami (appetizer) and handroll categories.

  7. Promotion is only valid for dine in only.
Last month, my and I already have plan to go for it but somehow, unexpected things happened when we were least expected... I just sms my sis hoping that she would be free to bring me out for dinner or Sushi King perhaps? *blink blink* By the way, thanks Minny for featuring me in her blog *huggiez*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...