Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Thanks For Voting Me


The voting is officially ended, million thanks to those who have voted for me especially my dearest netfriends, fellow bloggers and my lovely boi *muackz* really appreciated!~ *huggiez*

Also, thanks Cedric for giving me such a sweet logo even though it's not in pink color, LoL. I felt warm, really *sniff sniff* Lastly, thanks Kah Peng for nominated me, it's really fun getting to know more friends and being "popular".

Congrats to the winners and cheers for those who can't make it to top 10. Remember, it's not about winning but friendship forever !!!~ Peace ^^v

Thanks You!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww...you deserve to be in the top 10! *hugzz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *huggiez* mischique: all 2 best 2 u girl...

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...