Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Grilled Shishamo in Sushi King


Sushi King





These fishes are small in size but expensive, reason why?


It's full with eggs inside but not as good as Ebikko =P




New Shoe


Discount RM2 on every RM10 you spent at Walk In.


This shoe is really soft and comfortable, it won't hurt your ankle even if you're not wearing any shocks. It comes in 3 colors but pearl white is the best!~


I chose purple cause pink's design doesn't look nice at all.


Hehe, it's my boi's mobile, Motorola L7 but soon will belong to me. *grinz* My boi bought a pair of nice sandals from Hush Puppies too, but he refused to let me take the photo *sob sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...