Saturday, April 14, 2007

Is Yahoo Public Chatroom Closing Down?



Just now after I logon my YM (Yahoo Messenger), I tried to select the "Join Chatroom" option from the messenger's drop-down list, but I found that it has disappeared?! Then, I started to browse with Google and Yahoo search engines but failed to find any news or updates from Yahoo regarding this issue. I mean, how could they simply removed a function without any notice or explanation? I believe I'm not the first and only person who wanna ask this question...

Anyway, as an "veteran" yahoo chatter, I just hope that they're just having some kind of technical problems instead of closing down the public chatrooms for real, since they had already closed down their private chatrooms back in June '05 due to those adults who misused some of the rooms to promote sex with minors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...