Monday, June 25, 2007

The Orient's Voice Penang Bloggers Meeting (Part II)


13

Man, I looked so "sleepy" in this photo lolz. 5ive girls with Ji Yuan aka Logic, the sugar daddy =x
]
14

A glass of Iced White Brew is definitely great on a sunny day.

15

Kah Peng's online gf, Angeline and I.

16

Me with the tall girl, Saewei.

17

The famous and good looking BenjiPapa aka Alex and I.

18

This is the definition of big and small =P Oopsie, tall and short I mean LoL.

19

My lovely baby boi and I.

20

Hehe, I simply love this shot. It's so sweet ^^

21

Thanks Warren aka Dragon Head for this shot with Kennysia.

22

Quiz session with Mr. Warren Tan having his speech on the tiny little glass stage =P

23

A quick interview session between Cedric and Kennysia.

24

Omeegosh, what was that lady doing with Kennysia's hairy sexy leg? The crowd seems to be overexcited seeing Kennysia's hair being cut. =_="

4 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy the gathering... :)

    Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I really did enjoy the gathering ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, i saw u there, but did not take photo with u leh...nx time la...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Calvyn, which one was u? Hehe... didn't say hi to me?

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...