Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Sweet Present



This is the choco cake we bought for my sis's birthday. We bought it yesterday in Pulau Tikus after my boi made appointment with the dentist. ^^v Every single bite of this cake is full of chocolate, you will be totally addicted to it once you have tasted it =P By the way, it's from Jenni Homemade Cakes & Bakery (near Bandar Baru Hypermarket), please dial 04-2268596 for reservations. The price of the cakes they selling are reasonable or rather cheap compare to Secret Recipe, Maxim and other branded cake houses.


My boi bought me a very sweet and lovely present for me just now after our dinner, I love this necklace very much *blink blink* Now, I got something new for me to wear on this coming Saturday's Orient's Voice Meeting. Hehe...

2 comments:

  1. gawd...i love the chocolate cake and the necklace very much. Which shop along pulau tikus did you get that cake from?what's the name of the cake?it looks so damn yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the one near Bandar Baru Hypermarket namely Jenni Homemade Cakes & Bakery.

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...