Monday, June 25, 2007

The Orient's Voice Penang Bloggers Meeting (Part I)


1

This photo was taken when my boi was buying the wide lens for his Sony T100.

2

Boss Stewie aka Timothy Tiah always have a big smile on his face.

3

The gang of Shoutouters, who's missing? Definitely me, the camera girl.

4

Wow, what a big Jumbo Chicken Sausage =.=" My boi wants it since it's so "special".

5

This one belongs to Lasker...

6

One of Foodloft's signature dishes ordered by Kah Peng, can you tell that it's actually a chicken drumstick? *swt*

7

Spaghetti Vongole with White Sauce, it was made upon special request, by me of course =P

9

A meal ordered by the girl who was sitting right in front of me, Elise from shoutout ^^

8

Woah, I looked so chubby at this angel >.<" Btw, that's Minny on my left.

10

From left to right: Lasker, Chee Hsien, Sukidayo and Kennysia.

11

The friendly Erlynda and I.

12

Me, Minny and Erlynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...