Saturday, June 16, 2007

Chicken Rice and More @ Queensbay Mall


Finally back to the Chicken Rice Shop in Queensbay Mall due to the heavy rain early in the evening. Even until now, I still able to hear the rain drops outside the window tick tock, tick tock... so noisy >.<" Fortunately this time, the new staffs treated us a little bit more politely compared to last time. Still, I can't stand the way they place dishes on our table, it's like serving prisoners in Jail. Don't get me wrong, I never get caught in the jail before, I was just describing how bad the attitude is.
DSC00696

Braised Egg and Tofu

DSC00697

Bean Sprout

DSC00701

Braised Chicken

DSC00699

Still remember the words my netfriend said to me when I met him having lunch in the coffee shop near his housing area. He told me that he recognizes my boi better than me cause I posted my boi's photos more instead of my own =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...