Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!


7021-001-22-1027

I'd love to wish my daddy who's not being able to celebrate this special day with us "Happy Father's Day", I miss you, love you, and support you always!~ Remember to take a good care of yourself *huggiez* Will deliver my messages to him early in the morning so that I wouldn't disturb his good night sleep.

Any of you ever wonder how they get the idea of Father's Day? Here's the history behind this meaningful day. Not everyone knows about it but we should at least know why are we celebrating it today instead of any other days. =D Lastly, would like to wish every father in this world "Happy Father's Day".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...