Saturday, June 23, 2007

Shopping for Australia (Part II)


1

This afternoon, my boi was here helping me to prepare 爱心 Spaghtetti for two ^^v

2

I never notice that photography is prohibited in Queensbay Mall.

3

My baby boi posing...

6

Posing unintentionally...

5

Winter Melon with Longan & Sea Coconut.

4

Our favorite Shanghai Xiao Long Bao =D

7

Zha Jiang Ramen with soup.

8

Steamed Rice with Minced Pork, Dried Squid, Veggie & Water Chestnut.

0

My boi bought this 2 layered sweater at Universal Traveller with 10% discount, which is still expensive =x Hehe, but my boi loves it very much. My sis has bought me a set of pink color winter wears, gonna post it up soon. Stay tune!

2 comments:

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...