Friday, June 15, 2007

I Miss Sakae Sushi


pic_028

I just realize that I never post a photo of myself for quite some time ever since my last trip to Pulau Redang. Hehe, but I don't think any of you will miss seeing my chubby face =P

pic_002

I simply love the white rice they serve in Sakae Sushi.

pic_006

I'm addicted to Sakae Chawanmushi ~.~

pic_018

Kaki Fry Agemono? What is that? LoL...

pic_025

o.O It's fried oyster which tastes a little bit fishy but still nice!

pic_013

The can drinks is for display only, there's another few types of drinks they promoting on the kaiten belt.

pic_012

I just find out that we had this red plate for free cause the counter girl has forgotten to charge us in our bills. =D

pic_016

When you're feeling too full or tasted something fishy, you can always feed yourself with their F.O.C. ginger slices.

2 comments:

  1. Hey gurl,how is the food at Sakae Sushi? Everytime I go to Swensen's which is next to Sakae, there is always a long line of people waiting to get in. Just wondering if it's really that good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi Brenda ^^v da food there is juz nice & tasty. More variety compare to Sushi King & da prices are almost da same... not so expensive =D U should have a try on it =)

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...