Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ocean 13


In the new sequel to Ocean’s Eleven and Ocean’s Twelve, the cast is reunited with director Steven Soderbergh and producer Jerry Weintraub. Joining the cast for the new adventure are Al Pacino and Ellen Barkin.

(Source: Warner Brothers)

I never watch neither Ocean Eleven nor Ocean Twelve before, so basically I just walked into the cinema with a small little info which was given by my boi. That's how I get the picture of what this movie all about. To me, I won't bother watching this movie if there's some other choices available cause the trailer itself can't even attract my attention at all.

Maybe some of you might like it but not me, I nearly fall asleep during the middle part of the movie. Unfortunately, throughout the 2 hours and 5 minutes of the movie runtime, only the last 30 - 40 minutes of the movie's ending happened to be a little bit more exciting. If I were to compare between the latest James Bond and Ocean Thirteen, this movie falls way too far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...