Sunday, June 3, 2007

Officially Back


Yeppie yay yay, yeppie yeppie yay... *huggiez to all* I miss y'all so much especially my baby boi *muackz* Anybody missed me? Aww, don't tell me nobody, k? At least pretend that you did =x How pathetic... *sob sob* No matter what, I do hope everyone's doing fine and enjoyed your weekends.

Today's weather is extremely HOT!~ It was raining in my hometown last night, but my body nearly melt as soon as I come back to Penang. Luckily we did bring back some fresh coconuts *droolz* we only have 4, 2 for my mom and my bro, another 2 for me and my sis. So, zero extra? Haha...

This remind me of Laguna Coconut in Jusco, Queensbay Mall which sells fresh coconuts. I was impressed to see a skillful staff taking out the coconut meat in perfect shape with just the help of a small knife. My boi and I stood there for quite a while, trying to figure out how did he do that.

Another thing which excites me the most is, the Exabytes ads are currently occupying both of my Nuffnang slots. Hooray, thank u Exabytes and Nuffnang! Remember to view my page whenever you feel free in these coming few days so that I can gain more network traffic? =x

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm... sharpe coconut... how does the taste... hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, miss u so much^^
    en.. coconut, my teacher say if eat or drink coconut must eat when its just drop, if not, is not good for our body XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. *blushes* Hehe, any reason y is it not good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. there seems to be an inordinate amount of penang bloggers, LOL. Hi there.

    And long live nuffnang, and i promise I'll drop by for a visit whenever I can ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just installed nuffnang on my blog, wonder how long would it takes for the ads to be placed?

    New post on my blog about marriage.. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. k0k s3n w4i: Hi =) there are too many of us lolz. Thankz 4 supporting ^^

    Dani: U hafta wait til sumbody (advertiser) who feels like placing ads on ur blog... the average visits per day must be at least 20 unique visitors. =D

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...