Monday, June 25, 2007

LoL, Sakae Sushi Again?!


5

1 prawn, 2 pieces of fish meat, 3 pieces of tofu, and some mushrooms.

b

This kind of paper is so cool!

6

There are lots of cabbages inside.

7

It contains salmon, rice and seaweeds.

2

This is a must order when I'm feeling hungry.

8

We met Lasker & Elise when having dinner there, but Lasker didn't even notice us at all =x

10

Hehe, my boi looks serious in this shot.

9

Haha, this is nice =P

a

My boi was busy reading his newly bought tech mag.

11

Lazy piggie getting up from seat.

4 comments:

  1. just blog-hopping and i happend to come across yours..i should say, your blog is nice! and i enjoy reading it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, ur currently in Japan? I'm happy that u enjoy reading my blog ^^v thanks. Remember 2 tell me if u wanna exchange links or something =) Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm filipino. currently in Japan and working for an engineering firm. btw, i'd love to exchange links with you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, cool. I'll link u up now ^^ thanks gurl~

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...