Saturday, February 16, 2008

Nuffnang's New Feature: Community


Nuffnang - Visitors

It was yesterday's early morning when I first discovered about Nuffnang's newly added feature named "Visitors", it was then changed to "Community" when I logged in again within the same day in the late evening.

Nuffnang - Community

The "Community" feature able to show the most recent Nuffnangers who have just visited your website / blog, which is something similar to MyBlogLog and BlogCatalog. By clicking on the visitor's avatar, you'll be able to view his / her profile that includes Status, Registered Date, Last Login, About Me, List of Blogs, 10 Most Recent Innit Posts, and 10 Most Recent Innit Comments.

5 comments:

  1. oh my god.. i saw my name.. haha...
    =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. kang yong:

    LoL, you're hhkangyong? I didn't even notice that =X

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. ya... even my email is using that too... hhkangyong is here! lol.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i saw my name too,great!haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. kang yong:

    Haha, okie dokie!

    ericchan:

    Yep ^^v so lucky =P

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...