Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Farewell Dinner


Oyster with Lemon Slices

Two of my colleagues will be moving down to Sydney on next coming week, and today happens to be their last day working with us. So, Benny decided to have a farewell dinner for them in the restaurant after work. The dishes prepared include Oysters with Lemon Slices (柠檬生蚝), a Fried Whole Fish, Marinated Duck Wings (卤水鸭膀), and Tofu Meatballs (豆腐肉丸).

Previously, we have also tried out some wonderful dishes like Fried Soft-Shell Crabs (炸软壳蟹),Mapo Tofu (麻婆豆腐),Salt & Pepper Calamari (盐椒墨鱼), King Prawn Omelet (大虾炒蛋) and so forth. I guess that's the good thing about working in a Chinese Restaurant besides learning new recipes and getting to know more people everyday.

4 comments:

  1. I want to eat the oysters with lemon slice! It seems delicious and I never eat before.. Can you send some into my stomach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kang yong:

    It was my first time trying out uncooked oysters with lemon juice, most people love it but I really don't know how to "appreciate" them =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. blah... I still don't have the chance to try it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kang yong:

    Don't worry, that day will come very soon =D

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...