Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Optus Recharge and Always Win


optus recharge and always win

Previously, I already did a post about Optus Million Dollar Always Win 'Pool' Party which dues on 29th of February, 2008. I had better luck this time by winning myself 20 dollars of pre-paid money. Oh great, now I can start calling my friends on the phone! But according to the SMS I received, the freebies can ONLY LAST FOR 7 DAYS and limited on Optus Pre-Paid and Boost Pre-Paid users! Sigh, following are the details of the prize I've collected.
YOU HAVE WON

$20 of Pre-Paid Money
Please allow 48 hours for your account to be credited with your $20 of Pre-Paid Money (Can be used to talk, text, MMS and/or video call other Optus Pre-Paid & Boost Pre-Paid Customers. Valid for 7 days once credit applied.) Remember to retain the unique code we sent to you via SMS for verification purposes...
You've also gained 30 entries into the Major Prize Draw.
Good luck! The major draw will take place on 14th March 2008 at 3pm.
By the way, I just realize that the 20 dollars pre-paid money I've won, it actually lasted longer than 1 week (7 days). Hooray!!! I wanna win more and more prizes or freebies please. Oh well, did anyone of you ever win something "big" from Optus, such as mobile phones?

5 comments:

  1. Hey. I wanna ask you right. Which package offers free mobile phone? I'm quite clueless about the telco companies in Australia. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sk, only postpaid offers free mobile phones. The subscription period (1 year or 2 years) depends on which telco company u choose.
    Just make sure your student visa is longer enough for you to apply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i won 50 free txts for 14 days who cares how long it lasts free credit is free credit ey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congrats to you! The free credits actually last longer than the date it stated, it's valid for one month ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey (:

    Does anyone know how to us the 300MB of rev-up?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...