Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bulla Rich Choc Chip Ice-Cream for Dessert Tonight



Just now, I wanted to cook Sichuan Style Bean Curd (四川麻婆豆腐) but there wasn't any pork mince left in the freezer. So, I just made use of the black bean sauce I bought from Sunnybank two days ago.


The soup was boiled over a slow fire with ingredients like lotus, chicken pieces, and Barbary Wolfberry fruits (Fructus Lycii).


Two litres of premium quality ice-cream, Bulla Creamy Classics with rich choc chip at only 5 dollars. It's best served as an after-meal dessert.


We love it very much, the ice-cream gives a nice chocolate taste and crunchy chocolate chips in every single bite!

2 comments:

  1. Cooking again?:D
    Your tofu looks nice!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Christy! I'm back to the kitchen again =D

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...