Saturday, January 5, 2008

Spring Rolls


spring rolls
Finally, I get to learn how to wrap spring rolls today, it's a lot simpler than I thought! Aww, I can't wait for my boi to come back to Australia so that I could prepare some delicious crispy spring rolls for him as well. And from this week onwards, I'll be working more hours at the Chinese restaurant, which means I'll be getting more money too! Yeppie... I'm hoping to earn more and more money before the end of summer. By the way, I'll pay a visit to Toowoomba Sunday Market tomorrow, stay tuned!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I like your spring rolss...
    Mind to share some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing, if only you get to taste it =P

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...