Sunday, January 13, 2008

Before He Comes Back


sunday market


I have been suffering from serious lack of sleep for the past few days, working real hard at the day time and watching "Prison Break" real hard at night time too. My record is being able to complete 1 season (22 episodes) within just 3 days, incredible ain't it? Please don't follow my steps as it gonna ruin your health.

hairy cucumber

This morning, I joined Xiao Ding and Tao Tao to buy some fresh fruits and veggies from Toowoomba Sunday Market. Mainly because I wanna prepare a special dinner for my loved one upon his arrival in Brisbane International Airport the day after tomorrow. I plan to make fuzzy melon soup, this type of melon also known as hairy melon or hairy cucumber (节瓜 / 毛瓜 / 黄瓜). It's naturally rich in Sylvie, Carotene, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, vitamins, and it's affective in lowering the level of cholesterol in the blood.

Plums

I have bought myself a big bag of plums and green apples for only one dollar each. It's really whole lot of them and I bet I won't get to finish them in time (before they rot).

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure he can't wait to taste your food! Hehe. Remember to have more sleep oh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sk, thanks for caring! *bear hugs* U take care too!

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...