Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mini Walnut Cakes


Mini Walnut Cakes

I, myself am a walnut cakes lover, loving it doesn't mean I could finish all 10 pieces (220g) of mini walnut cakes in a row. A box of October Fifth branded mini walnut cakes costs only $ 2.99, that's pretty darn cheap huh?

Mini Walnut Cakes

These cakes are made from ingredients such as wheat flour, margarine, lard, sugar, eggs, almonds, baking powder, and baking soda.

Mini Walnut Cakes

Even though the flavor is somewhat different from those made in Malaysia, but still they taste good and crispy.

Mini Walnut Cakes

In this coming Chinese New Year, I won't get to eat Love Letters (Kuih Kapit) and other Chinese New Year cookies I like. The worst case is that I will get no Red Packets (Ang Pao) at all...

2 comments:

  1. OMG. I damn like this cookie too! But I can't finish all in a row lar. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha sk, both of us having the same taste!

    ReplyDelete

Dear readers,

Thanks for all your lovely comments and continual visits.
Hope I'll see you again soon! (✿◠‿◠)

xoxo,
Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...